Bonny

I have had enough of relationship drama, i believe i am a good person so i dont deserve to be treated otherwise. I know God led me to some wrong relationship so that when the person he chose for me comes along, i will appreciate him more. I someone know inside my heart that somebody is out there for me so i am keeping my hopes.. I consider myself a sensitive and sincere person... when i like and love somebody, i give my all.. no conditions. God fearing and kind.. i would love to meet somebody whose also sensitive and caring. Lets meet, be friends and see where it will take us. I would like to meet somebody who have great sense of humor. I am fun loving and an easy going person. I want to enjoy life to the fullest as i believe that life is short. ANY ONE INTERESTED IS WELCOMED INTO MY WORLD...

you can find me at this free dating site

Sally

Hi, I am petite and blonde and like to take care of myself, therefore spend time at the gym and play netball. I have some fantastic friends who I love to spend time with. My job can be challenging but that's what I love about it the most! I love interior design and have now finished decorating and furnishing my house, so it is now my home.

I have travelled to some wonderful places, swam with the dolphins in Mexico, been drenched on the back of an elephant in India and recently rode a camel in Egypt. There are still so many places to go!

I would love to meet someone who is confident with who they are, takes pride in their appearance, keeps themself fit and healthy and who has managed to achieve or wants to achieve the work / home balance to be able to spend some time enjoying themselves, having some fun weekends trying new experiences, and even visit some of those places still to go!

you can find me at this free dating site

Jenny

well id say im deffenitly out going and bubbly! can be bit shy at first but hey that dnt last long! all guys call me drop dead gorjus :D wid out being too big headed of course!love designer labels so much hence the burberry scarf in summer lol! so in love with my new car probally way 2 much infact! hence the reason i wana find my perfect match! got a nice new car... but getting a brand new covertable tigra soon ooo yea!used to do modeling so i cnt b bad looking. looking for a commited relationship wid sum1 id b proud to have on my arm and that knows how to treat a woman wel me of course!and also that would be proud of me. nice looking a good listener that dont cheat! i trust everyone untill they brake it :)i really want sum1 to love spend time with make memories that stay for life and most of all thatl truly love me for bein me (am i asking too much??!? well i want the best in life!) anything else you wana know just ask :) i dnt bite 2 much :P

you can find me at this free dating site

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Dating Tip

Gratitude is transformative. When you're grateful for your blessings, you're happy. You're radiant. You attract men, loyal friends, and good jobs. You lure birds from the trees.
But there is definitely such a thing as being too grateful.

Here's an example: A woman (let's call her Audrey) starts dating a guy (let's call him Doug). Doug is by far the most handsome guy she's ever dated. In fact, he's the first guy she's dated in quite some time. She can't believe her good fortune because, in the looks-oriented world we live in, Audrey has been told she's lacking. She figures she hit the jackpot with Doug.

Her friends can't believe her luck. Heck, her own parents can't believe her luck.
And Doug is really, really nice. He's nice to Audrey about 85% of the time. Sure, he asks to borrow her car a lot. He doesn't always show up when he says he will. He goes out with the boys more often than he does with her. She's caught him in a couple of lies.

But so what! Who cares if sometimes he's a bad boy? Most of the time, he's great. Doug makes Audrey feel special (most of the time). He makes her feel beautiful (most of the time). Hey, he's a guy, and he's good looking. She's just grateful she has a boyfriend.

There are too far many women like Audrey on this planet, and they send me the saddest letters. They get taken for a ride (sometimes in their own cars), and eventually end up picking themselves out of a ditch while Prince Charming moves on to his next victim.
I personally know two guys who consistently date Audreys precisely because they're "grateful." I firmly believe the world is full of wonderful men, but there exists a certain breed of loser who target women that suffer from poor self-images. The goal is to take such women for all they're worth.

Beware.

If your self-image isn't great, you must postpone dating until it is. Stay home, for Pete's sake! Changing your beliefs about yourself should be your sole aim. You simply cannot attract a good man until you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home